For more information on this role and others visit our website https://www.divertinc.com/careers/
When applying, please include a resume for review!
Under the direction of the Lead Technician, Divert’s Assistant Technicians play a pivotal role in the food analysis and recovery process as they execute on various prep, cleaning, light maintenance, and other activities. Our Assistant Technicians work in our Analytics, Modular, and complete RNG facilities.
- Executes on various tasks including the inspection, breakdown, cleaning, and stacking of organic material bins
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and escalates concerns to Lead Technician or Managers in real time
- Operation of hand pallet jacks
- Assists Lead technician with basic PM tasks and other operational activities as assigned
- Participation in all shift handoff meetings, scheduled trainings, and other meeting as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience desired
- Worked in a manufacturing/production environment required
- 6-12 months maintenance, industrial maintenance, or auto mechanic experience desired
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Able to take direction from leadership
- Basic computer proficiency and mathematical skills
- Understanding and adherence to safety guidelines
- Ability and comfort with performing routine tasks
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication in English (preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work overtime
What's In It For You?
- $20 per hour base rate
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits (effective the first of the month following your date of hire!)
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for Advancement with a Rapidly Growing, Mission-Driven Organization
- Sun-Wed, 8am-6:30pm
- Wed-Sat, 6am-4:30pm
- Wed-Sat, 8am-6:30pm
Divert Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.