- Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Sales and Marketing
Pratt Industries – Sales Representative
Our Pratt Industries Sales Team is looking for high-energy, dedicated, technically minded, and team oriented people who can help us meet our exciting growth objectives. With a heavy emphasis on prospecting, relationship development, entertainment, and value based selling, you will work with a dedicated and talented group from manufacturing, customer service, and quality, to sell and service our corrugated packaging products. After completing a successful, hands-on training program, you will assume responsibility for developing a sales territory.
This position offers a compensation structure with an unlimited cap on commission based earnings.
Responsibilities related to GROWTH include:
- Keeping an updated and accurate list of prospects and accounts
- Analyzing and qualifying prospective accounts
- Conducting initial contact and subsequent sales calls to accounts, selling and establishing relationships necessary to produce first time and repeat business
- Surpassing sales quota commitments for your area of responsibility
Responsibilities related to ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT include:
- Implementing sales strategies
- Creating and maintaining customer and prospective relationships
- Managing and closing new sales
- Pricing and value proposal creation
- Managing working capital and improving cash flow
- Working closely with plant management and fellow sales associates
- Traveling as necessary to cover territory and fulfill any other responsibilities
- Keeping current on the competitive activity in the area
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Outside selling experience or related experience and college course work
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and ability to drive
- Able to load and unload samples from vehicle
- Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- College degree, preferably in graphics or packaging.
- Experience in the corrugated box industry – internships and co-ops
About Pratt Industries:
Pratt is the North America’s 5th largest corrugated packaging company with paper mills and manufacturing plants throughout the United States. Our facilities produce corrugated packaging manufactured with 100% recycled content. Our environmentally focused strategy has allowed Pratt to double in size in the last 7 years. We offer:
- Competitive Wage and Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Car Allowance with Mileage
If you enjoy hard work, developing new customer relationships, constructing positive and long-term relationships, want the opportunity to build a rewarding career with one of the country’s fastest growing packaging companies, and respect the environment, please send us your resume.